Mayor Decides Trash Bid
MCCASLIN VOTE BREAKS TIE
Posted: July 25, 2012 at 5:19 a.m.
The decision to keep Allied Waste as the city’s trash provider came down to a vote by Mayor Bob McCaslin to break a tie at Tuesday’s City Council meeting.
AT A GLANCE
Bentonville’s City Council met Tuesday and approved:
- An updated Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan
- Changes to the zoning and subdivision code
- A budget adjustment of $358,001 to complete five sidewalk projects
- Applying for grant money to build a trail connection from Southwest I Street to the Community Center
- A plan to give police uniforms to the Cave Springs Police Department.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.