Alcohol Group’s Work Is Done
Posted: December 22, 2012 at 2:45 a.m.
The group that led the successful push for retail alcohol sales in Benton County filed its dissolution papers with the Arkansas Ethics Commission earlier this month after spending more than $700,000 on the effort.
At A Glance
Keep Dollars in Benton County
Expenses from February through November
• National Ballot Access, Georgia: $472,270 for signature gathering
• Wright Strategies, Little Rock: $61,487 for consulting
• Vanadis 3 Companies, North Little Rock: $37,022 for consulting
• Ghidotti Communications, Little Rock: $33,741 for consulting
• Mitchell, Williams, Selig, Gates and Woodyard, Rogers: $32,802 for legal advice
• Jay Allen Communications, Fayetteville: $9,000 for consulting
Source: Arkansas Ethics Commission
This story is only available from our archives.