County Officials OK Pickup Purchase
Sheriff’s Answers Satisfy Quorum Court
Posted: December 21, 2012 at 2:57 a.m.
Benton County’s justices of the peace on Thursday approved buying pickup by the Sheriff’s Office after they previously withheld approval over questions of policies and protocols.
At A Glance
Benton County’s Quorum Court met Thursday and approved:
• The county’s 2013 budget
• Declaring a vacancy in the District 2 seat on the Quorum Court
• Spending $15,000 for postage costs for the County Clerk’s Office
• Spending $23,177 for additional salary and benefits for the Coroner’s Office
• Spending $5,117 for a copier for Circuit Judge Xollie Duncan’s office
• Transferring $500,000 from the general fund to the Road Department for additional paving work in 2012
w Spending $182,000 for accounting software
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.