Aldermen OK Fire Trucks
Department Chief Hopes To Build Station West Of Interstate 540
Posted: December 12, 2012 at 5 a.m.
Two pumper trucks and a ladder truck will give the Rogers Fire Department a solid front line and reserve fleet, said Tom Jenkins, fire chief.
At A Glance
Rogers City Council
• A $96,922 contract with Scurlock Industries for 78 reinforced concrete boxes for the Regional Sports Park. The boxes will be used to run the creek in the sports park under Dixieland Road.
• Authorizing a $170,650 contract with Jacobs Engineering for design of a Walnut Street relocation in front of Lake Atalanta. The relocation will straighten some of the curves and improve the water quality of the creek running into Lake Atalanta.
• An ordinance adopting changes in the schedule of uses in the city zoning ordinance.
• An ordinance adopting the 2012 drainage manual.
• A resolution authorizing the mayor to enter into an interlocal cooperation agreement for hazardous material response service in Benton County.
• The appropriation of $20,572 from CMRS 911 Act 64 reserve to the communication equipment account.
• The appropriation of $10,000 from the general reserve to the building and grounds maintenance account at the Criminal Justice Center.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.